Posts Tagged ‘parsley’
Okay, so for this tasty recipe, I DON’T have pictures…I know what the heck was I thinking?!
First of all, it is very UNHEALTHY for you. If you are on any kind of diet I would stay away from this one lol.
However, it is really easy to make and goes with a ton of things!
You can pair it with fish (shrimp would be really good), pasta (which is my favorite) or use it as a dip for artichokes.
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of lime juice*
- garlic powder (everyone has different limits with garlic, so use what you can tolerate!)
- pinch of pepper
- small handful of parsley (optional)
1. Melt the butter in a small sauce pan on medium-high heat
2. Add in your lime juice, garlic powder, pepper and parsley.
3. Reduce heat to low and heat for about 1 minute.
4. Quickly add it to whatever you’re pairing it with. If you let it sit too long the butter will stiffen up again.
If you refrigerate the leftovers, just heat it back up in the microwave.
*You can substitute with lemon juice, but you might want to use less, and remember it might not taste the same.
Remember, you can share and/or make this recipe, but please give credit where credit is due. (: