I’m sure I’ve said it umpteen times, I love when detergent is super sudsy. I feel like it helps really get things clean.
When I read the directions, I was a little concerned – use a cup and a half. It sounds like a LOT, but the cap is very small. So I didn’t think it would provide what I
While I’m on the topic, the cap is the only down fall to the entire product. It is difficult to pour without spilling over :-/
Anyways, I poured the detergent & all was good! My washing machine was full of suds!
For those of you that don’t care about the suds -
There is a faint fresh scent to the detergent. However it doesn’t have any artificial scents added or anything like that.
It really provides peace of mind when I’m washing Landon’s laundry. I know it’s not going to irritate his eczema areas.
You can use this detergent in an HE Washing Machine or an older style machine, like mine. No more worrying if it’s going to ruin your machine or not!
Here’s some facts:
- ECOVER was founded in 1980 – 9 years before I was born!
- The bottles are made of 100% PlantPlastic – I’ll be totally honest I had never heard of PlantPlastic until I received the detergent. Oh & you should know, this is a new feature for ECOVER.
- All ingredients are plant-based & mineral
- No artificial fragrances or perfumes – great for sensitive skin & infants.
- NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS!! Yay!
- Septic tank safe – my mom has a septic. You’ll be surprised what CAN’T be used.
- Biodegradable & Phosphate Free
With the bottles being made of PlantPlastic, they are 100% Recyclable & Renewable. I wish more companies did this.
ECOVER also has more products. Not just laundry detergent:
- dishwasher detergent – I need to look into this one.
- toilet bowl cleaner
- all purpose cleaner
- limescale remover
Overall, I am completely satisfied with my ECOVER laundry detergent.